- Litman, L., Robinson, J., & Abberbock, T. (2016). TurkPrime. com: A versatile crowdsourcing data acquisition platform for the behavioral sciences. Behavior Research Methods, 1-10.
Cite this article as:
Litman, L., Robinson, J. & Abberbock, T. Behavioral Research Methods, (2017) 49: 433.
Representative Publications Relating to Research Methods on Mechanical Turk
- Litman, L., Robinson, J. Online Research on Mechanical Turk and Other Platforms. Sage Publications. Innovations in Methodology Series (367 pages). Scheduled to be published in 2018.
- Robinson, J., Rosenzweig, C., and Litman, L. Improving sampling practices on Mechanical Turk: Acquiring Naive, High Quality, and More Representative Participants. (Under review).
- Litman, L., Robinson, J., & Rosenzweig, C. (2015). The relationship between motivation, monetary compensation, and data quality among US and India-based workers on Mechanical Turk. Behavior Research Methods, 47(2), 519-528.
- Litman, L., Williams, M. T., Rosen, Z., Weinberger-Litman, S. L., & Robinson, J. (2017). Racial Disparities in Cleanliness Attitudes Mediate Consumer Attitudes toward Cleaning Products: A Serial Mediation Model. Journal of Racial and Ethnic Health Disparities, 1-9.
- Litman, L., Robinson, J., Weinberger-Litman, S. L., & Finkelstein, R. (2017). Both Intrinsic and Extrinsic Religious Orientation are Positively Associated with Attitudes Toward Cleanliness: Exploring Multiple Routes from Godliness to Cleanliness. Journal of Religion and Health, 1-12.
Representative Conference Presentations Relating to Research Methods on Mechanical Turk
- Coppock, A., Chandler, J., Arechar, A., Litman, L. (Symposium co-chair). Turk 2.0 Moving Crowdsourced Data Collection Beyond Traditional Survey Experiments. Symposium to be presented at the Society for Personality and Social Psychology (SPSP) Annual Convention. Denver, CO, USA. March 1-3, 2018.
- Rosenzweig, C., Robinson, J., and Litman, L. Mechanical Turk - The Next Generation. Symposium presented at the American Psychological Association (APA) Annual Convention. Denver, CO, USA. August 4-7, 2016.
- Robinson, J., Rosenzweig, C., and Litman, L Using TurkPrime to Run Behavioral Research Studies on Mechanical Turk and Other Online Platforms. Skill building workshop presented at the American Psychological Association (APA) Annual Convention. Denver, CO, USA. August 4-7, 2016.
- Litman, L. (Symposium chair). Future Directions in Conducting Research on Mechanical Turk. Symposium presented at the 28th Association for Psychological Science (APS) Annual Convention. Chicago, IL, USA. May 26-29, 2016.